Cebu is really unstoppable in providing thrills and adventures to the locals and its beloved visitors! After you have seen Snow World Cebu (Cebu’s first indoor theme park), the Cebu Safari & Adventure Park, the IL Corso (Cebu’s newest lifestyle mall), and the soft opening of Cebu Ocean Park (the biggest of its kind in the Philippines), now comes the Happy Beach Cebu!
This newest attraction in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu comes mostly in pink inflatables and will highlight the world-renowned Unicorn Island. The electrifying resort is brought to you by the builders of The Dessert Museum Manila and the Inflatable Island in Subic.
The Happy Beach Cebu is a water playground that is currently the talk of the town. This 16-room boutique resort will have its soft opening on December 15, 2018, while the Inflatable Island opening is on January 2019. The resort promises to be featuring Instagrammable sceneries amid the blue waters of Mactan Island.
Attractions at Happy Beach Cebu
– Bali Lounge
– Floating Zoo
– Animal Cabanas
– Pink Pool
– Happy Boat
– Happy Room
– Happy Jungle Lounge
Other info & introductory rates
The beach pass (day tour) includes a whole day access to the different attractions (such as the Mactan Beach, Animal Cabanas, Floating Zoo, and Bali Lounge) costing only P669 per pax when you book online. Reservation is on a first come, first serve basis.
Inflatable Island Passes
– Requires purchase of BEACH PASS (₱669 per person for whole day use).
– Sprinkle: + ₱299 per head (1-hour Inflatable access)
– Splash: + ₱499 per head (2-hour Inflatable access)
– Spray: + ₱699 per head (half-day Inflatable Access)
– Soaked: + ₱1,299 per head (whole day Inflatable access with lunch)
– Inclusive of entrance fee
– Inclusive of WHOLE DAY access to Mactan Beach and all attractions (Animal Cabanas, Floating Zoo & Bali Lounge)
– Exclusions: Locker rental, hotel pick-up and drop off
Happy Jungle Lounge & Pink Pool
– ₱1,500, good for up to 4 persons
– Requires purchase of Beach/Inflatable Pass
– Whole day use of one daybed in the Happy Jungle Lounge
– Whole day access to the Pink Pool
– 2 towels (free)
– “Tampipi” Feast (assorted food) good for 2pax
– ₱5,999 per night (Early Bird Rate)
– Good for 2 adults & 2 kids (additional pax: ₱1,500 with breakfast, maximum up to 6 pax per room)
– Includes 2 breakfast
– Whole day access to the Pink Pool and Beach Pass attractions
– Discounted rates to Inflatable + Unicorn Island
– All rooms are equipped with 1 Queen-sized Bed, 1 Double Deck and pull-out beds. It can accommodate up to 6 persons comfortably.
8:00am to 6:00pm, daily (last admission: 5:00pm)
– Sprinkle & Splash: 8:00am-10:00am,10:00am-12:00pm,12:00pm-2:00pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm, 4:00pm-6:00pm
– Spray: 8:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
– Soaked: Anytime from 8:00am-6:00pm
Location of Happy Beach Cebu
The Happy Beach Cebu is located at East Tambuli Beach, Pag-utlan, Brgy. Maribago, Lapu Lapu City, Cebu. The site is just an hour drive from downtown Cebu City and only 15 to 30 minutes from the Mactan Cebu International Airport (MCIA).
📷 Photos by Happy Beach Cebu