TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For a more beneficial relationship between Island TravelXP Tours and its clients, you are advised to read and understand this Terms and Conditions pertaining to all the tours and travels (known here as the “product/s”) organized by the said company. The purchase of travel and tour services offered by Island TravelXP Tours constitute a mutual arrangement between you (the “Client”, or other visitors on this website) and Island TravelXP Tours (the “company”, the “website” or the “organizer”), and represent your acceptance of the Company’s Terms and Conditions declared on this website. You are advised to request the latest version of the Terms & Conditions or you may also access the latest version of the Terms & Conditions through http://travel.ceburepublic.com/
Travel Package and Reservation
- You can book a reservation online via our reservation form through this website, or any other of the company’s online reservation pages, such as, website chatbox or on our Facebook page.
- Every travel or tour package is available daily, unless otherwise specified.
- Please book in advance. This is required. You have a minimum of two (2) days to make a booking prior to the preferred tour dates and is subject for availability.
- All website rates are inclusive of value added tax and surcharges of Island TravelXP Tours and its suppliers.
- Rates are based on existing lowest-priced service for every inclusions stated, considering possible and mandated discounts.
- Down Payment: Fifty Percent (50%) is required to all reservations for us to confirm your booking.
- PWDs (persons with disabilities) and senior citizens who want to avail of these tour packages have discounted rates applicable for entrance fees only. Discounts are not applicable to car rental rates if accompanied by Adults and kids.
Price Rates Policy
Island TravelXP Tours does not tolerate “hidden charges” across all of its products. All package prices are based on rates known at the time of publication. Tour rates are per person or per pax. Price is inclusive of value added tax and surcharges of the company. Prices are subject to change without prior notice, terms & conditions will apply. The Organizer reserves the right to re-price/re-quote for any additional fees that may have incurred (i.e. government taxes, or hotel/airline surcharges or change in rates).
Methods of Payments
A refundable and transferable 50% down payment of the total package is required for Island TravelXP Tours to process the reservation for you. The Organizer accepts payment through the following methods where you are more convenient:
- Money transfer
- Bank transfer
- ONLINE payments using credit cards, debit cards or PayPal.
A booking is not confirmed until the down payment (DP) is received by Island TravelXP Tours. When a DP is made, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Your reservation will likewise be automatically canceled if the payment required is not received within the specified period and the Organizer reserves the right to apply cancellation charges if necessary. Price is guaranteed upon receipt of the down payment.
MONEY TRANSFER or BANK TRANSFER is highly recommended but if you wish to make an ONLINE payment, please specify as such during reservation. Invoice (or link to the invoice) will be sent through email after we received your reservation from our website. You can use the link of the invoice to pay using a credit card / debit card or through PayPal. A 5% service charge of the due amount will be added for ONLINE payments.
Please review and verify your statement invoice thoroughly and contact Island TravelXP Tours immediately if your invoice appears to be incorrect or incomplete, as it may not be possible to make changes later. The Company cannot accept responsibility if we are not notified of inaccuracies within 5 days after sending out the invoice. In the case of billing errors, Island TravelXP Tours reserves the right to re-invoice you with the correct pricing.
The Organizer is not responsible for canceled package reservations in the event down payment is not received before the travel date.
Cancellation of booking and refunds
- In the event of canceled booking received at least 2 (two) days before the actual date of tour, the Island TravelXP Tours will refund to you 80% of the paid down payment. However, cancellations received less than 2 days will not be honored and will not be refunded.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel confirmed tours in the event of natural phenomenon or mandated government cancellations. Guests will be entitled for a refund (minus service charges) or will be able to move their booking to a later date depending on the availability of the tour.
- NO REFUNDS will be provided by Island TravelXP Tours for cancellation of other members of the group, portions of trips missed due to canceled, rescheduled or delayed flights or if passenger is not permitted by the Immigration Consulate to travel after airport check-in, nor is the Company is responsible for any additional expenses you may incur prior to joining your trip if you miss your departure flight or flight connection.
- There are NO REFUNDS for unused transport, entrance fees, hotels, and tours. In case you have to withdraw from the tour after it has begun due to medical reasons (or any other reasons, whatsoever) we regret to inform you that we will not be able to make any refund for absences from the tour. Supplier’s terms & conditions apply.
For a safe travel and tour
Please be aware that during your tour booked by Island TravelXP Tours, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including, but not limited to:
- the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas;
- travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation;
- acts of nature;
- political unrest;
- acts of lawlessness or terrorism;
- and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities.
Island TravelXP Tours will not be held liable regarding provision of medical care or the inadequacy of any care that may be rendered. While the Organizer will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a tour you agree that you will hold Island TravelXP Tours unaccountable regarding any provision of medical care or the inadequacy of any care rendered.
In case of revisions
Necessary penalty charge may apply per person for any revision made to the confirmed reservation unless the change increases the value of booking. Confirmed reservations are transferable, change to another name and/or destination is permitted unless the change does not increase the value of booking.